JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a friend who's wife has worked for Lowe's for years and is high up in HR Dept. They get the employee discount but he still says to never buy lumber from Lowe's as it's inferior quality. He revamped his house using superior lumber bought from a competitor. That says something to me. Me, I'd say if they can't honor our veterans than they can lose the small amount of business I give them. I never served but have a huge respect for all vets.

yea, lowes lumber is crap - worse than depot's, which is also crap.

theres a reason these places dont sell many lumber units to builders - when your $20/hr framers already cant build square or plumb to begin with, giving them entire units of twisted, knotty, cracked, and bowed lumber is a recipe for bankruptcy.

you go to lowes or home depot when you run short on something and its a weekend or holiday.... thats about it. at least when it comes to professional construction.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top