JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2800
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
LIKE NEW CONDITION low serial number Belgium made FN Herstall FS2000 Bullpup chambered in 5.56mm with a 17.5 inch barrel and a rare OD Green stock.

This weapon has become highly sought after by collectors as it is no longer in production. The closest price I could find was 5k for one on gun broker, and that didn't come with any spare parts or original box.

Chambered in 5.56×45 mm, the FN FS2000 Tactical is a civilian legal, semi-auto only variant of the proven FN F2000 selective-fire bullpup carbine that offers an integrated MIL-STD-1913 top mounting rail and emergency backup folding sights. The FN FS2000 carbine is gas-operated and uses a rotating bolt lockup for reliability and greater accuracy. Its 17.44-inch cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel is fitted with a muzzle brake. Fired cases are ejected through a forward port away from the operator. The thumbhole design polymer stock is ambidextrous allowing either left or right handed shooters the ability to shoot without having to switch parts out. Comes with upgrade YHM metal front & rear sights, and extra trigger pack/ sock.

Was Asking 4000 final price dropped to 2800$ firm cash.

Can meet at ffl in Albany,Lebanon ,Corvallis or Salem.

No trades just need cash.

IMG_3961.jpeg IMG_3962.jpeg IMG_3963.jpeg IMG_3965.jpeg IMG_3966.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Btt final price drop down to 3000 before I put it back in the safe and just keep it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.