JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3400
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Spirit Lake
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Hey guys, still new to this site so bare with me! Selling my FN FS2000. It has had about 90-100 rounds through it. Been primarily a safe princess since it was bought. Comes with the bulldog case, 1 original mag and 2 extras, original box, the discontinued FNH tri rail, and the Urban ERT quick sling. Fantastic rifle thats becoming quite an oddity among the range. Takes standard Stanag AR mags and fires 5.56. A perfect exotic addition to any AR guys collection. Listed at $3400 OBO. No trades at this time. Can text 208-217-1072 for a faster reply! Must be legal to purchase a firearm and required to sign a gun sale document stating the asformentioned. Thanks again everyone!

20231014_122957.jpg 20231014_123001.jpg 20231014_123018.jpg 20231014_123031.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That's a hell of a good price on it as well. The next cheapest one in gun broker is close to 5k!
I thought they couldn't use pmags? Do they actually work in it?

I know it was just done today. My co worker let me know of the site while i was selling my FS2000 so i made an account on lunch and posted it. Sorry if its off putting. Just never knew the site exsisted.
Welcome to the site, great 1st listing and glad to see you returned. The 1st day post with a rare firearm and phn number does raise a flag in some people's eyes. Great price and nice 1st listing.

You can run pmags in them however you have to shave the mag a little. There are videos out there explaining it. It depends on the gen of the pmag.

Furthermore, you may want to open it up and look at what trigger pack you are running as well. I don't remember if this had been ask or explained in post..

Most buyers are going to want to know or they will know and it's something that's a rarity with this firearm.

A little homework will show you examples of the gen 1 and so on and how to tell. Not a lot of gen1 packs out there anymore and they will catch attention /demanding a higher price.

I have owned Tavors, Augs, PS90, and a few other bull pups at some form in time. The FS2000 aka tactical tuna/ fish is hands down my favorite. GLWS

Welcome to the site, great 1st listing and glad to see you returned. The 1st day post with a rare firearm and phn number does raise a flag in some people's eyes. Great price and nice 1st listing.

You can run pmags in them however you have to shave the mag a little. There are videos out there explaining it. It depends on the gen of the pmag.

Furthermore, you may want to open it up and look at what trigger pack you are running as well. I don't remember if this had been ask or explained in post..

Most buyers are going to want to know or they will know and it's something that's a rarity with this firearm.

A little homework will show you examples of the gen 1 and so on and how to tell. Not a lot of gen1 packs out there anymore and they will catch attention /demanding a higher price.

I have owned Tavors, Augs, PS90, and a few other bull pups at some form in time. The FS2000 aka tactical tuna/ fish is hands down my favorite. GLWS
I didnt know about thw Pmag thing to be honest. Thw teigger pack in this guy is the one thats almost identical to the PS90's. Own one of those too. I know it might raise a few red flags, if people wanna call my number ill answer and show im a real person. Lol. I tried putting in the listing that we will be signing a bill of sale on it tailored for firearms to cover everyones asses.

FYI PMAGS WORK...if you remove the wipes in the mag well. Wouldn't reccomend unless you have replacements, not expensive but hard to find. But good to know for shtf.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.