JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
why would the buyer get in trouble?
You actually won't, its just a joke I make cause arfcom said no selling KAC sights on the EE for a while. Maybe they still have that policy now, idk.

I just advise against it cause there's an above 0 chance its a fake if you're finding it cheap.

You actually won't, its just a joke I make cause arfcom said no selling KAC sights on the EE for a while. Maybe they still have that policy now, idk.

I just advise against it cause there's an above 0 chance its a fake if you're finding it cheap.
check.
Im not a member at arfcom so it went over my head.
Anything I buy will be direct from the mfg. I went thru a cheap phase years ago and wound up with an aimpoint clone. it worked though...

check.
Im not a member at arfcom so it went over my head.
Anything I buy will be direct from the mfg. I went thru a cheap phase years ago and wound up with an aimpoint clone. it worked though...
Technically chinese clones work, its just how long do they work. There were folk trying to buy chinese clones of peq-15s, only to find out they really shouldn't.

In the defense of the chinese copy, they did explicitly say airsoft. :confused:

I have KAC, Bobro, Magpul (pro and plastic), Diamondback, and a few others. There are BUIS on every one of my ARs.
While the KACs and the Bobros seem to me to be the best, I have way more ARs than budget for sights allows, and discovered UTGs on Amazon.
They are just as tight as any of the above once you flip them up, and will go head to head with all the others as far as accuracy.

Also have a set of sights with the HK front ring, rather than the typical Poseidon trident. Much prefer that geometry. While the HK type sights have proven accurate and repeatable, they have some slop when you tilt them up, and thus I do not trust them.

Offsets? Bought a set once. Tried them out and then took them off. They have sat since.

wait, your Leupold rain and fogs up... :p
they can yeah but Ive rarely had that happen with lens covers and a quality optic like Leupold.
Offset sights just dont sing to me... cant do them, want something low profile because irons arent something I will use much even if I add them just because.

What barrel length is that? Im looking at either a 20 or 22inch but never held one.

It's a 22" non threaded muzzle with rifle length gas system. I may have it threaded eventually for a can or something.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top