JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Benchmade
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Clearing out some knives that don't get much use out of my collection. Decided to put them up locally before I post on other online areas. Would prefer to sell them locally, but will ship to higher rep users. Please know your local knife laws as some of these are automatics. These are pretty good prices as is, but if you want to make an offer, please feel free to send a PM.

Benchmade Mini Adamas - CPM CruWear - This has been used and carried. Has been sharpened once by Benchmade. No box unfortunately, Price - $160 Photos & Vid

ZT 0562CF - CTS 204p - This has been lightly carried. Still in great shape and has the factory edge. Comes with an awesome custom Titanium scale by Midnight Sun Industries also comes with the original Carbon Fiber Scales and box Price - $300
Photos & Vid

Benchmade Mini Osborne Gold Class - Damasteel - Bought this one locally and the knife is brand new, has never been carried or used. Comes with box and everything in it. Price - $550 Photos & Vid

Chris Reeves Knife Large Sebenza 31 Black inlay Micarta - Magnacut - Beautiful knife. I'm the second owner, the first carried a couple times and there are a few snails on the pocket clip. I have never carried or cut with it. Still has factory edge. As seen in video has box and everything that comes with a CRK. Price - $510 Photos & Vid

Benchmade Mini Bugout Carbon Fiber - S90V - First owner, I've carried and used it a bit. Still is super sharp and has the factory edge. Great condition. Price - Sold $180 Photos & Vid

Protech TR-3 X1 - S45VN - This one has been used and carried as well. Factory edge. Best auto action I've seen on a knife. Some wear on scales. Comes with original box. Price - $150 Photos & Vid

Benchmade Auto Immunity - M4 - Very minimal use. Blade edge has been polished up. Has a super snappy auto action. Comes with the original box. Price $210 Photos & Vid

Kizer Drop Bear - LC200N - Never used or carried. Has a better axis lock than any Benchmade I've owned. Sweet knife. Comes with original box. Price $125 Photos & Vid

Spyderco Manix 2 LW - S110V - This is a factory seconds. Has no box. Not sure why it's a seconds as I cant see anything wrong with it. Price $110
Photos & Vid

Kershaw Factory Sale Seconds Bundle - Three knives that I have never carried or used from the Kershaw sale. The Leek has Titanium scales. There are a few scratches on it as they were just in a box in the warehouse. The Chive and Scallion are in perfect shape. Price for all three - Sold $120 Photos & Vid

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top