JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They should ban steel, knives do not kill people steel kills people.
Stop high capacity knives ban all Swiss armies knives.
Ban steel its for the children.

Next up it will take a tax stamp to buy a knife sharpener, and a background check to sell a knife.

I am not going to say this article is not political because it is, its about politics and setting standards so the American people can feel safe. A person should not be allowed to buy a knife the same way they buy toothbrush. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:confused:

<sarcasim> You are not saying that bad people with knives were stopped by good guys with guns are you?

PS the comments on the Fox6 story are hilarious !
November 4, 2015 at 12:32 pm Reply

• enough is enough
    Hey Obongo now why don't you ban all knives and sharp objects to protect people from themselfs
    November 4, 2015 at 12:33 pm Reply

• R
    WE NEED TO CRACK DOWN ON THESE TACTICAL ASSAULT KNIVES. NO knife should be transferred between people without a government approved background check. NO KNIFE should be over 5″ in length, that is the sporting length for hunting game and fishing. NO KNIFE should have a sharpness measured more than .355 at the tip. That's overly aggressive and dangerous. EVERY SINGLE KNIFE SHOULD HAVE A BIOMETRIC FINGERPRINT IDENTIFIER SO THE BLADE ONLY EXTENDS FOR THE OWNER.
    November 4, 2015 at 12:34 pm Reply

• bds
    Everyone please listen. I believe I've found the root cause of these tragic knife attacks. Clearly it's all those cooking shows. They CHOP and HACK away so callously that the children watching can't help but be mesmerized by their actions. We need to ban cooking shows. Now! FOR THE CHILDREN!!! Can I get an amen…or is asking for one not pc nowadays?
    November 4, 2015 at 12:54 pm Reply

• Billllly
      Stop marganalizing chefs… you need to be more PC.
      November 4, 2015 at 1:33 pm Reply
      • fe8f?s=48&d=http%3A%2F%2F2.gravatar.com%2Favatar%2Fad516503a11cd5ca435acc9bb6523536%3Fs%3D32&r=G.png
        bds
        Oh, so now "Chef's Lives Matter". I see how it is…
        November 4, 2015 at 1:51 pm

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel kind of aweful I have a sense of relief in these violent crimes when firearms and especially an AR15 isn't used.

Like was just done in Colorado springs
You got a point. Every time someone innocent is shot all gun owners feel guilty. Well, at least that's what they are working on.

Last Edited:
I don't feel guilty about guns used in violence.
I feel bad thinking I was happy to see this wasn't a gun used. And I get mad that some dueshenozzle kills innocent people with a firearm giving more ammo to the gun grabbers

Surprise, surprise. CA knife attack suspect's name is Faisel Mohammad.

Wonder what prompted this attack.
And ISIS has all ready claimed responsibility ....

Faisal Mohammad, the deranged, depraved — and very dead — Muslim stabber who attacked a bunch of fellow students at UC Merced in California just got some high praise from radical Islamic terror group ISIS.

See? Saying "radical Islamic terror" isn't that difficult after all, Mr. President!

Yeah, this sort of nuttiness kind of destroys the wacky progressive narrative that Islam is a "religion of peace," don't you think?

From Fox News:

Faisal Mohammad, who was killed by University of California Merced police, was described by at least one witness as smiling as he slashed at victims, called a loner by a fellow dorm resident and drew praise Thursday from a Twitter account associated with ISIS, which just last week released a series of videos calling for lone wolf stabbing attacks.

"May Allah accept him," read a tweet in Arabic from a Twitter account that terrorism experts say has carried previous ISIS propaganda, just minutes after Mohammad's name was divulged by campus authorities.

Investigators were expected to reveal more information in a news conference later Thursday morning.

"He had a smile on his face, he was having fun," a construction worker who helped stop the attacker told CBS 47.

A suitemate said Mohammad "didn't talk much." Speaking to KFSN, Andrew Velasquez said he never saw the stabber walking to class with anyone, adding, "Every time I would try and say something he would just ignore it."

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top