Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Lots of computers

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by PeterGibbons, Jun 8, 2011.

1. PeterGibbons

PeterGibbons Portland, Oregon Member

SOLDDell Latitude D600. Laptop, used to work but just died. No idea what's wrong so big savings for you? Comes with 2 docks. The small dock and the fullsize adjustable one (these are not common). Includes charger. ($40) SOLD

Apple iBook G3 (A1005) WITH AIRCARD. Laptop. Some wear on the outside from use. Includes Aircard and charger. Works but probably needs a good software wipe. ($60)

SOLDDell Latitude x300. Laptop. Works great, has Linux Mint on it. ($50) SOLD

Toshiba Tecra 8000. Laptop. Has windows 95, comes with docking mount. Works ok. ($20)

Toshiba Satellite T2130CS. Laptop. Has Windows 3.11, works ok. ($10)

Toshiba Satellite T1910CS. Laptop. Has Windows 3.11, works ok. ($10)

Apple Mactintosh Classic II. All-in-one desktop. Works good, comes with original keyboard and mouse. Has a cracked bezel but does not affect anything. ($50).

I have power cords for everything.

PM for pic requests.

PM offers if you want to buy more than one (bulk deals).

Thank you.

2. PeterGibbons

Bump

3. PeterGibbons

To the guy who asked:

WhyteCheddar has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

4. Dizle

Dizle albany, oregon Member

i have a toshiba satelite laptop, 2 actually, do u have any wall chargers? pm me

5. PeterGibbons

Bump

6. PeterGibbons

Bump, make me an offer