JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live in the aloha area I'm hard worker looking to make some money ammo or a firearm. I am mobile able to do most any thing and I'm fast to pick up new know how and skills if you think you have some thing let me know I know its a long shot but it don't hurt to try thanks for your time

If you're serious about your offer, I'd be saying, "When do you want me there?"

While I understand your statement not sure I agree. Dont know about you but I dont generally work for free or even worse at a deficit.

So 400 mile round trip with fuel at $4/gallon. Say your car gets 20 mpg that means right off the bat he has at least $80 in fuel just to get there and back. Then there is 6hrs of driving. On top of that it is going to take more then one day so he is going to have increased food and possibly lodging costs.

This means that the job would have to pay enough to offset those costs AND make enough money to make it worth it. If this was not to happen the OP would be better off taking the money it would cost just in overhead for the job and put it right to what he wants to buy..............

The distance is why I expressed regret. I would never expect anyone to travel any real distance without proper payment.
Now if I had a close friend that needed the help, I personally would say "When are we doing it" without any payment.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top