JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
38 Special
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Looking to buy a Smith & Wesson Model 10. 4 inch barrel. Not picky on the dash model. Not looking for something super pristine. Willing to drive about an hour and a half outside Portland to meet at your preferred FFL.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Bunch of heavy barrel 4" police trade ins on Gun Broker for an all in price of less $400 to your FFL. I have a few of these and they are decent guns for the money.

I purchased two of these used revolvers. I have a Model 65 that has been cleaned inside and out. It now has a very nice action. This is a bobbed hammer , fixed sight, stainless steel version. Next I have a heavy barrel Model 64. I have test fired it but not opened it up so far. Stainless, fixed sight with a spur hammer. I have a leather holster on the way for the 65 which is a .357. The 64 is .38.

I also have a very nice 686 plus and a 15.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.