JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GlockGal is correct, we run an IDPA match out of Center Target every month. I believe there is an IPSC or USPSA match held at the Mica Gun Range right across the border in Spokane Valley. What brings you to Idaho?

USPSA website has a "find a club" search function.

<broken link removed>

Put in the zip for Post Falls 83854

For some reason I could NOT get it to direct link to the results---but there are
several clubs in the area doing USPSA.

I have not done IDPA yet so will have to come over and give it a try. I been shooting USPSA for about 3 years now and have the shooting bug.. lol

We are headed to Idaho to get some different scenery in our lives as well as be in more a gun free state.

GlockGal is correct, we run an IDPA match out of Center Target every month. I believe there is an IPSC or USPSA match held at the Mica Gun Range right across the border in Spokane Valley. What brings you to Idaho?

Thanks BillM,

I have look at the search tool and didn't find a whole lot other then the one across the spokane border...I also saw they do 3 gun at Fernan so that looks like a fun to do. I was just wondering if there was other competition shooting sports in the area and and decided to give a shout out. thanks for the responses.

USPSA website has a "find a club" search function.

<broken link removed>

Put in the zip for Post Falls 83854

For some reason I could NOT get it to direct link to the results---but there are
several clubs in the area doing USPSA.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads