JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GlockGal is correct, we run an IDPA match out of Center Target every month. I believe there is an IPSC or USPSA match held at the Mica Gun Range right across the border in Spokane Valley. What brings you to Idaho?

USPSA website has a "find a club" search function.

<broken link removed>

Put in the zip for Post Falls 83854

For some reason I could NOT get it to direct link to the results---but there are
several clubs in the area doing USPSA.

I have not done IDPA yet so will have to come over and give it a try. I been shooting USPSA for about 3 years now and have the shooting bug.. lol

We are headed to Idaho to get some different scenery in our lives as well as be in more a gun free state.

GlockGal is correct, we run an IDPA match out of Center Target every month. I believe there is an IPSC or USPSA match held at the Mica Gun Range right across the border in Spokane Valley. What brings you to Idaho?

Thanks BillM,

I have look at the search tool and didn't find a whole lot other then the one across the spokane border...I also saw they do 3 gun at Fernan so that looks like a fun to do. I was just wondering if there was other competition shooting sports in the area and and decided to give a shout out. thanks for the responses.

USPSA website has a "find a club" search function.

<broken link removed>

Put in the zip for Post Falls 83854

For some reason I could NOT get it to direct link to the results---but there are
several clubs in the area doing USPSA.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads