JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
ridgefield
State
Washington
I am looking for a sig p226 with red dot. I am trying to trade, but cash is a possibility, however unless it was a great deal I'd prefer to buy new in that case. I have a dozen or so guns to trade. Some examples are a zigma m16 9mm pistol, two remakes of 200 year old 45 colt revolvers (evil roy revolver and cattleman - modern new guns), a regent 1911 .45, and a few things like a tl2 laser and light combo, as well as Daniel defense AR rail to trade. I have 2 kimber 1911s with lasers. Those guns would be an exact trade as they cost the same new, and are in great barely used condition (assuming your's is in similar shape). I have an ultralight .44 mag revolver I am 90% sure I have not sold yet. I can double check, forgive me, I can't remember if the last guy who asked about it followed through as it was a month ago.

I have a unshot brand new glock g21 .45 for trade.

I also have a sig p227, that would actually be a great trade. It is barely used, no red dot. We can figure out the difference if need be. I am not sure the exact difference but lets talk about it.

I can work on the list if you have a gun and are open to the idea of a trade. Let me know.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.