JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking for a late model compound bot needs to go down to a 40# pull and up to 60 or 70. It also needs to have or be able to go to a 27-27.5 draw with current equipment.

I have a couple pistols plus other things to choose from.

I have a Fire star 9MM and a Ruger MK I up for trade as well as a rifle in the rifle section. take a look and let me know what you have.

I also have a Rifle for trade:
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/ri...1304-rifle-trade-compound-bow.html#post492946

Well, I don't know everything about bows, but the adjustment for draw weight is achieved by backing off the bolts that attach the limbs to the riser. You can only get about 10lbs. of adjustment on the limbs or you risk the bolt popping out. That's bad if it happens under tension. When I say bad, I mean potentially very harmful or even deadly if it smacked you upside the head. That all being said, to get a bow with your desired adjustment would require extra sets of limbs and a bow press to remove string tension to change them.

Spray,
There are a few models that have a signifigant poundage range in some of the newer bows now. I was in a bow shop and Bear has a new on that ranges from 20# to 60#, quite impressive actually. The on e I am using goes 40# to 55#, but the one I want is for my son.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.