JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Decided to take the form 1 plunge and looking hard at Quietbore for 9mm PCC. Like the idea of a tri-lug adapter but not sure if they are universal fit. Upper is 1/2 x 36 thread. Quietbore has their adapter for MP5s. Wondering if I can use any tri-lug adapter for the muzzle end or if it needs to be specific to the suppressor manufacturer.

Second question - I found a form one manufacturer in Washington last week but I've lost the link and can't seem to find them online. I believe they were close to Puyallup and their prices were pretty good. I believe they even had a titanium upgrade at a modest price. Anyone know who they are?

Thanks

most tri-lug options are the mp5 style, which are all interchangeable. I think silencerco makes their own low profile version, but its proprietary to them, and more expensive. Any regular 1/2 x 36 tri-lug muzzle device will work with a standard mp5 style tri-lug adapter.

I haven't heard of a form 1 operation out of washington, but they seem to come and go, or at least change names fairly often, probably due to legal issues.

PM me. I have a new Kaw valley trilug adapter in 1/2-36 I ended up with somehow. Maybe ordered or received the wrong one. I dont do 1/2-36

Last Edited:
Not all trilug adapters are created equally, ask my end cap?

Buy from reputable companies!

Avoid SDTA trilug couplers at all costs. Garbage.
I saw what they had and was considering a tri-lug flash hider. After seeing the length, it seems you're giving up some room inside the can. Ability to provide a good mount was also in question since they don't mention which style theirs is. Kaw Valley says they have tight tolerances and are specifically for MP5. I'm not sure how the MP5 flash hider/mount version works since it seems to have a different sort of attachment mechanism. I'm realizing that there are a lot of options that involve a tradeoff with can volume, weight, and cost. I'm leaning toward a straight mount without anything fancy. May even stick with the threaded end and swap muzzle devices when I want to shoot quietly.

definitely NOT tight tolerances. If I were to actually use the one the one I have it would blow the end of the silencer apart. Something like 3/8" of an inch of slop at the end when attached.

I have several 3 lug mounts on different cans/guns and they all work but i'm starting to move towards ASR's ing everything.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top