JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a Scar17 nothing reasonable about the price :D especially with "1639" there as good as gold!

$2800 used if your lucky and $3100-$3500 new

Magazines are $38+ each

Gotta have a Good optic that's tested for both forward & back Recoil. scars kill cheaper scopes

Not a budget gun, I'll find one at a crazy deal because that's usually a Scam on armslist :rolleyes:

Buy once , cry once :D

Yea I don't expect it cheap, but you can find it online pretty easily for $2800-2900 new. I ordered one for $2729.99 but it shipped late and won't get to me in WA until the 1st so I'm sending it back. Seems like all the local stores in WA and OR are selling at $3162 right now. I don't care if it's new though, but it's the gun I wanted the most and the only one I'm not going to get!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.