JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an 870P with a Wilson mag tube extention. I'm looking for a barrel clamp, with a rail, that will work. I ordered a Nordic, and it did NOT work. I'm now looking at Mesa Tactical. Anybody have first hand experiance?

I have two steel clamps in this 870, one for the tube and one for the light. The MESA with a rail is going to be real close weight wise. I built this thing a long time ago, before mesa made clamps. I'm going back to a kiss style, plain Jane composite furniture, no light and a single clamp for the +2 tube. I'll keep the heat shield, it gets hot in a hurry.

PICT0006.jpg

Mine is pretty simple, I like the KISS idea also. It's an 870P w/Iron Sight ghost rings, Speedfeed IV-S, Wilson +2. I ordered the MESA clamp and am going to get a Surefire to put on the rail and that's it. I don't like not having a light on an HD gun. With my pistol, I can use a light, can't with a long gun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top