JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for an assembled AR-15 Upper with either a 10.5" or 11.5" barrel (or a maybe a sp-1 upper with triangle hand guards I could have the barrel cut down on for cheap) for a project I want to start. Not looking to spend a lot of money. NO RAIL SYSTEMS, FLIP SIGHTS, OR ANY TAC-NINJA BS STUFF ON IT. NO OLYMPICS ARMS STUFF. Plain jane. Would prefer A3 (removable carry handle) but I can settle for an A1 or A2 style. Like I said, trying to build it on the cheap. I can get a brand new one for a real good price but I'm trying to go cheaper route and find someone wanting to part with a used one.

Just a thought but you say cheap enough, you may want to put a price you are looking for so those that aren't "cheap" enough don't waste your time.

I can buy a brand new DSA upper minus bolt carrier for $275, so yeah, with bolt carrier and charging handle for a used upper, I'd say that's fair.

If it's a AR pistol, or in my case, perm. welding on a suppressor (sound suppressor and making the total overall barrel length at least 16"), it's not an NFA item.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.