JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
KEIZER
State
Oregon
Hi there, I'm looking for an inexpensive AR15 upper with bcg. Friend really doesn't matter. I'm gifting my father in AR for christmas. He's 70 years old and maybe shoots a couple times a year. I'm looking at the $200 range for a upper. It has to be at least 16in or 14.5 pinned and welded. Open to Palmetto, Bca ect.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

I would rather pay more and go with:

I've ordered a few off of Bca. Already did the 10% off and I can't do it anymore. I ordered on Black Friday and to cancel the order and now the same product is $40 more. Thanks, literally he shoots like twice a year 20 rounds. He doesn't need anything special.

Hi there, I'm looking for an inexpensive AR15 upper with bcg. Friend really doesn't matter. I'm gifting my father in AR for christmas. He's 70 years old and maybe shoots a couple times a year. I'm looking at the $200 range for a upper. It has to be at least 16in or 14.5 pinned and welded. Open to Palmetto, Bca ect.

Try code save5now to save 5%

Or try code first10 to save 10%

Other options if you can spend a little more.

I think I'm too late, but I posted this a few days ago:

I would rather pay more and go with:

I'm on a hunt for an upper soon as I'm ready. Initially I bought my first PSA AR-15. I'm not really a gun guy but I had an opportunity to fire lots of different rifles when I was young inside the base on a missile range since ny father was a naval officer. Since when I fired that PSA rifle, I get sleepless nights just reading and thinking about it. Quite different from a hand gun. Very addicting and a bit expensive on the rounds.

Any thoughts..
I already have the lower.

Was looking at this...

PSA 20" RIFLE-LENGTH 5.56 NATO 1/7 STAINLESS STEEL 15" HEX M-LOK UPPER WITHOUT BCG & CHARGING HANDLE

1709097568779.png

For this...

PSA AR15 COMPLETE MOE EPT SBA3 LOWER - 5165448150

1709097519694.png

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.