JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Trying to get my hands on an AR15 with quad rail and vert grip.. would prefer colt or bushmaster but will consider something else. I have a subcompact Springfield xd40. with an extra clip in the box. I have norinco ak47. with a tactical conversion and vert grip + over a thousand rounds of ammo for it. and i will also throw in a SKS with a full tapco conversion and bipod. i still have the wood furniture for the SKS i also have another folding stock for it asl well. .. I WILL TRADE ALL THESE FOR THE RIGHT AR. It must be a rifle with a worth of at least $1200. This is a lot of nice guns for one rifle. the reason im wanting to trade is simply because i want something light, accurate and practical in one weapon. There is nothing wrong with these guns i have. they have brought me a lot of pleasure.. im just more into practicality than volume these days.. I WILL SELL THIS STUFF SEPARATE AS WELL.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/dsc01096go.jpg/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us