JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Title says it all - looking for a good pistol light for one of my home defense weapons. It's going on a Glock 23 rail. Let me know what you have.

Live in VancWA but I'm up and down the valley this week. Picking up family in Eugene on Wed, so there are possibilities there.

Thank you for reading - B.B.S.

Title says it all - looking for a good pistol light for one of my home defense weapons. It's going on a Glock 23 rail. Let me know what you have.

Live in VancWA but I'm up and down the valley this week. Picking up family in Eugene on Wed, so there are possibilities there.

Thank you for reading - B.B.S.

TLR-1 HL with pressure switch. Was actually brand new and never fired with. I did steal the original toggle switch off of it so you'd only get the pressure switch to attach to a Glock. I'll throw in a couple extra pairs of new batteries too.
$140 Delivered USPS

20181125_115842.jpg 20181125_115905.jpg 20181125_120107.jpg 20181125_120235.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.