JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody know where I can find one of these, even their own webpage doesn't have any available…
1631072528553.jpeg

LMT fixed rear sight:

If you end up getting tired of waiting, chop the sight off of a LMT carry handle. That was the OG method. RRA makes a comparable match sight, unless you're set on branding.

If you end up getting tired of waiting, chop the sight off of a LMT carry handle. That was the OG method. RRA makes a comparable match sight, unless you're set on branding.
Rock river arms correct, I don't know much about those products. Are they made in the states, are they a decent product?

Yes, Rock River Arms. My opinion is that their rear A2 fixed sight is comparable to the Lewis. When fitted with the National Match upgrade, I don't think there is an equal. I wouldn't necessarily extend that comparison across their respective product lines though.

National match upgrade?
You have to remember I don't know this product line, is this something you add on or something that you buy it as?

Yes, Rock River Arms. My opinion is that their rear A2 fixed sight is comparable to the Lewis. When fitted with the National Match upgrade, I don't think there is an equal. I wouldn't necessarily extend that comparison across their respective product lines though.
I like the way it mounts much more then the LMT's version... Thanks for the info...

I am partial to the DD rail mounted sights like these. Robust and clean. I have been running them on a couple AR's for 3-4 years with no issues. And yes you can buy them separately if you already have a fixed front sight.

FF352536-574D-4258-B31F-05C062782793.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads