JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The release is right over the trigger guard, meaning you are depressing it as you draw your pistol out of the holster moving your index finger toward the trigger as it's being drawn. I think they're banned at some places.
If you're not drawing the firearm correctly (finger indexed along the frame) that can happen. If, however, you actually learn to draw correctly then the chances of an accident are nil.
I've been using one of those holsters for near 18 years and have had 0 issues and have shot many IDPA matches using one.

If you're not drawing the firearm correctly (finger indexed along the frame) that can happen. If, however, you actually learn to draw correctly then the chances of an accident are nil.
I've been using one of those holsters for near 18 years and have had 0 issues and have shot many IDPA matches using one.
Fair enough sir. With mine the release is actuated with my thumb moving forward on the left side of the holster.

There is a reason Tex shot himself.

Joe

There is a reason that most legit training courses and instructors don't allow them in their classes and it has to do with safety.
"Legit"?
"Training"?-like reading the instructions?
After the TexPerforation, my best friend, club president and match director, banned them for IDPA, and for general move-and-shoot use.
He can be an idiot.

Joe

"Legit"?
"Training"?-like reading the instructions?
After the TexPerforation, my best friend, club president and match director, banned them for IDPA, and for general move-and-shoot use.
He can be an idiot.

Joe
Think what you want. And I'll think what I want. I think Serpa holsters are trash.

Upcoming Events

May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top