JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Safariland 6390 level 1 retention.

I've had mine for a long time and it's perfect. I use it for camping in Mt Hood Forest, stuff like that.
Safariland is arguably the best OWB retention holster. Whether it's level 1, 2 or 3.

I've got this guy for my 17, but it sticks too far off of my hip to conceal. I'm 5'8, 155#.

The release is right over the trigger guard, meaning you are depressing it as you draw your pistol out of the holster moving your index finger toward the trigger as it's being drawn. I think they're banned at some places.
I think the infamous mishap with Tex Grebner a serpa was involved. He shot himself in the leg on the draw.

The release is right over the trigger guard, meaning you are depressing it as you draw your pistol out of the holster moving your index finger toward the trigger as it's being drawn. I think they're banned at some places.
Sorta.

Joe
I think the infamous mishap with Tex Grebner a serpa was involved. He shot himself in the leg on the draw.
It was.
He's a goof, but he did leave the vid up, dint try to hide...

Joe

Sorta.

Joe
It was.
He's a goof, but he did leave the vid up, dint try to hide...

Joe
There is a reason that most legit training courses and instructors don't allow them in their classes and it has to do with safety.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top