JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems like there are still a few 'all steel' 9mm fans out here.

I couldn't agree more, and I'm happy to be a member of that group now. FWIW, Damascus Gun Shop <broken link removed> has some 75 B's in stock. They had mine at my FFL here in 2 days. Great people to work with, professional,and caring. I was beginning to think those values were becoming a thing of the past.

I just sold my CZ 75B to a friend for $450. I bought it in the summer 0f 2000, as a present to myself after my return from deployment in the sandbox. I'll miss it, but needed the money and am glad it's going to a good home. Great pistol, which I thoroughly recommend.

Pretty amazing gun the CZ 75. I took mine down completely tonight for it's first 'complete' cleaning and I have to admit it was a little intimidating at first but I was patient and got some good info from the CZ forum. After I was directed to some good threads about disassembly and modifications it came apart very easily. Next time it will take only minutes. I am glad I waited and did not remove the trigger pin as I learned the original is a hollow and flared (to keep it in place) and is a one time use only pin but there is a good, solid aftermarket pin available.

Second this!
<broken link removed>

I was looking locally for a long time and I'm still #4 on the list at Ole's in Salem. So I bought one from Damascus Gun Shop and the experience was extraordinary! These people still believe in honsty, superb customer care, and integrity. I ordered the pistol on a Sunday afternoon and it was in my hand the following Saturday. It took a couple of days to process the order and get it shipped but they sent e-mails explaining all of this, confirming my purchase, and thr tracking number from the shipper. The shipping was included in the purchase price so the only extra I had to dig up was the NICS and transfer fees.

Contact Michael Armbrister at [email protected] and he'll make a new customer out of you as he has me.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads