JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems like there are still a few 'all steel' 9mm fans out here.

I couldn't agree more, and I'm happy to be a member of that group now. FWIW, Damascus Gun Shop <broken link removed> has some 75 B's in stock. They had mine at my FFL here in 2 days. Great people to work with, professional,and caring. I was beginning to think those values were becoming a thing of the past.

I just sold my CZ 75B to a friend for $450. I bought it in the summer 0f 2000, as a present to myself after my return from deployment in the sandbox. I'll miss it, but needed the money and am glad it's going to a good home. Great pistol, which I thoroughly recommend.

Pretty amazing gun the CZ 75. I took mine down completely tonight for it's first 'complete' cleaning and I have to admit it was a little intimidating at first but I was patient and got some good info from the CZ forum. After I was directed to some good threads about disassembly and modifications it came apart very easily. Next time it will take only minutes. I am glad I waited and did not remove the trigger pin as I learned the original is a hollow and flared (to keep it in place) and is a one time use only pin but there is a good, solid aftermarket pin available.

Second this!
<broken link removed>

I was looking locally for a long time and I'm still #4 on the list at Ole's in Salem. So I bought one from Damascus Gun Shop and the experience was extraordinary! These people still believe in honsty, superb customer care, and integrity. I ordered the pistol on a Sunday afternoon and it was in my hand the following Saturday. It took a couple of days to process the order and get it shipped but they sent e-mails explaining all of this, confirming my purchase, and thr tracking number from the shipper. The shipping was included in the purchase price so the only extra I had to dig up was the NICS and transfer fees.

Contact Michael Armbrister at [email protected] and he'll make a new customer out of you as he has me.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top