JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I think I've called every dealer in the Portland metro area looking for a new CZ 75B, or an ambi CZ 85, or BD in 9mm, but none of them seem to have any! CZ USA customer service says they're making them and shipping them out but darned if I can find any. Heck, I even accused Barrack and Hillary of tampering but he (CZ Rep) told me that was not the case.....yet. Does anybody have a line on one of these? If the price is right, I can have it shipped from another state to my FFL holder and just pay the fees. I appreciate the help.

Last Edited:
I have bought a couple this year through the CZ Custom shop in Arizona and I got one from Buds Gunshop online.
I did buy an 85 Combat from the Clackamas Gunbroker last month.
I own four and I highly recommend them....

I usually see at least one CZ 75B variant every time I go into my favorite gun store - Gun Broker Clackamas, or my second favorite - Gun Broker Tigard.

Thanks Matt33, I usually buy from Gun Broker in Tigard but neither store has a 75B in stock, SP01, P01, but no 75B. J & G Sales, Bud's, nor Cheaper Than Dirt have any in stock yet. The salesman at J & G said Davidson's doesn't even have any yet. But the Rep at CZ USA said they're making them as fast as they can so it'll be a little bit longer before they start showing up.

I have also been checking various gun Forums looking in Classifieds for CZ's. I just found another Stainless 75b in the Original CZ forum. (and bought it)
Problem is, the Stainless guns run closer to $700, after transfer cost, and the Polycoat guns that shoot just as well, are closer to the $500 mark. They can be a bit addictive... :0
Then you can start changing springs, add a Cajun Gun Works Hammer and sear, change grips....
CZ's are like Glocks for aftermarket support and the Original CZ Forum has a ton of gunsmithing info.
In talking with CZ Custom last week, they expect a new release from CZ anytime. They received just six stainless guns and sold them in two days. They also got a few of the 75B in Gloss Blue. When I went back to order one Tuesday, they were gone....
Just check daily. Keith's Sporting goods in Gresham usually has a few.
As you have found out, local dealers don't stock a lot so I have started buying online.
You just need an FFL holder to receive the firearm.
For me, its worth the wait, as they have excellent mechanical accuracy, long life and can be customized to suit almost any shooter.
Good Luck!!
GG

Got a CZ75B from Keiths about 3 mo ago and he had more than one. Might give them a call.
Yes the Gun Room does have some and if you don't mind paying two or three times the going rate he'll probably sell you one. Then again if you mention Glock before you close the deal he probably won't... :) :)

I just returned from a week back home in Idaho and nobody has any in Pocatello yet either. I called Keith's here a couple of weeks ago but he didn't have any. Soooo, I guess I'll just keep on looking. Guitarguy, you've confirmed everything I've heard about them and I'm anxious to get a hold of one!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top