JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Too much moola! Lot of money for 325. With Midway I will look at sale items and calculate the shipping, so sometimes yes and sometimes no. Regular priced stuff, nope. I have to say that their service has been great!

Too much moola! Lot of money for 325. With Midway I will look at sale items and calculate the shipping, so sometimes yes and sometimes no. Regular priced stuff, nope. I have to say that their service has been great!
I think they are a quality company and would love to buy from them. Every time I have been interested in an item, I haven't ordered it because of the shipping.

I have never bought from Midway because their shipping charges are very high.

I just received an email from Midway a few days ago saying they have restructured their shipping costs. They also have "free shipping" events if you spend so much (much more than this). I always try to by local but I have had good luck with Midway when I need a batch of stuff I can't find.

Agreed, shipping with them has been my biggest reason not to buy from them. I needed a couple of screws I couldn't find anywhere else, but they had them in stock. The screws were under $5 total, but shipping was $12! If I tried adding a few more items, the shipping just kept going up.

I tried again with their 'new' shipping charges, and it's better, but still overpriced as far as I'm concerned. And with ammo, I don't think 'free shipping' can apply due to the extra charges they have to pay because it's an explosive item. Ammo online will always be expensive to ship for that reason, regardless of the seller.

I just received an email from Midway a few days ago saying they have restructured their shipping costs. They also have "free shipping" events if you spend so much (much more than this). I always try to by local but I have had good luck with Midway when I need a batch of stuff I can't find.
That's great news. If they can make their shipping competitive I would love to do business with them.

Pritch,

Just a little hint. How you laid out your queef, "looking for x".. good times.. but then it was/is a question/query/beggings. perhaps get that right in the future perhaps. no skin off my nose but dood say what?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top