JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or this! opplanet-galco-concealable-belt-holster-sig-sauer-p239-9mm-left-hand-black-con297b-2.jpg

I got it today:s0139:! Transfer and BGC was super fast and easy, if you believe that. I asked the shop person if it was true that folks with ccw permits getting bumped ahead in the line, and she said most definitely (but it's not officially acknowledged as of yet). I was entered in the queue and immediately was number 2 of 10. A minute later I was 1 of 13. Then a pause, a phone call because I don't have a middle name (and said as such on the form; the shop lady called it too before she picked up the phone). Then it was approved. I don't do this often (or often enough!) so I get a little nervous even thought I have no reason to be (so many stories of things going sideways even if you're as legit as possible).

So now I'm going to do some pre-treatment, first de-greasing/clean, and then treat with Mili-Tech (a heat cured dry lube, one of the best that I've used for a long time), and install the Pearce enhancement grips, practice some dry firing and general operation as I have not had a 1911 before, and then get to my shooting area and do a barrel break in and have some fun. I got more mags in the mail, as well as a new leather Blackhawk pancake holster. I also got Walt Kuleck's book The M1911 Complete Owner's Guide which looks to be quite all encompassing of history and design, maintenance and operation, and all kinds of others detailed info that I'm excited to learn.

Yee haw!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads