JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very good quality and a wide price range. Nitecore. Many to chose from. I have the HC30 as it works at a head lamp and also a hand held. Two lights for the price of 1. I have other lights with the 18650 rechargeable battery. This light has a decent run time for as powerful as it is on high.
NITECORE Headlamps

Last Edited:
This Fenix works pretty good for me. I like the compatability with 18650 batteries. I use it when I don't need a blue LED. I removed the overhead strap because I usually hang them around my neck.

I just bought this Black Diamond because I needed a blue LED and this was the only one at Sportsmans Warehouse. Hopefully, it will hold up. 4 AAA is great because that's a common package quantity and the controls are easy and intuitive. The build quality seems good. I'm going to break it in good in a few days.

Update.

I used the light in the field for the first time and it is rugged, very bright, and did well in the cold. The button on top was a bit hard to use with gloves on and I will need some more use to get comfortable switching from blue to white light and adjusting the brightness. Overall I'm satisfied with this light.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top