JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very good quality and a wide price range. Nitecore. Many to chose from. I have the HC30 as it works at a head lamp and also a hand held. Two lights for the price of 1. I have other lights with the 18650 rechargeable battery. This light has a decent run time for as powerful as it is on high.
NITECORE Headlamps

Last Edited:
This Fenix works pretty good for me. I like the compatability with 18650 batteries. I use it when I don't need a blue LED. I removed the overhead strap because I usually hang them around my neck.

I just bought this Black Diamond because I needed a blue LED and this was the only one at Sportsmans Warehouse. Hopefully, it will hold up. 4 AAA is great because that's a common package quantity and the controls are easy and intuitive. The build quality seems good. I'm going to break it in good in a few days.

Update.

I used the light in the field for the first time and it is rugged, very bright, and did well in the cold. The button on top was a bit hard to use with gloves on and I will need some more use to get comfortable switching from blue to white light and adjusting the brightness. Overall I'm satisfied with this light.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads