JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In my mail box today. Flat out lies ( Initiative 591 will weaken existing background checks)

Its a damn poster, the size of four sheets of paper. IMG_6205.JPG IMG_6206.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg

Propagandists. The soviets mastered at it.
The left now just copies it......................................:s0098:

Last Edited:
One thing. If that ignorant bill passes up there. It will place the average IQ of Washington about 130 points to the minus side. That many people can't be that stupid can they?

The 9.5% sales tax is not the worst of it. The one that really kills me is the King County "Personal Property Tax" Any equipment that a person owns and uses to make a living is taxed at a rate of 1% per year. Anything you have claimed as a deduction on your taxes gets added to the list (any machinery you write off, vehicles that sort of thing) So every year I have to write a check to King County for about $2500. If my business is around for a hundred years I will have paid 100% of the value of the equipment in tax. That one really chaps my bubblegum

If I pay cash and dont tell them, Then I have to pay income tax on the money (if I am buying a pickup or a machine I can write it off) So then instead of paying 1% per year I get to pay 35% all at once.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top