JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm from the area; I grew up in Beaver-Tron with a father who was into Civil War-era black powder firearms. He used to march with the Oregon Blues, and I remember going to meets and shooting muzzleloaders with all sorts of colorful characters.
I've taken over that mantle, but I prefer 18th-century flintlocks over my dad's Zouave (still love that lady, first one I shot). I also enjoy collecting modern firearms, especially those that are historically significant. As a result, my collection looks like the evolution of Western hegemony.
I build firearms and make knives in my spare time, when I'm not teaching or researching.
I'm obsessed with the history of insurgency and rebellion, especially in the early modern / modern era, which means I spend almost as much on books as I do on firearms.
I think I scare my neighbors, except for the coffee shop owner on the corner and the ex-Marine who lives up the street. Oh, well.

welcome to NWF ! well it sounds like you have a bit of "bob newhart" in ya.....we'll all enjoy that ! black powder & muzz. ldr's.....there's a thread for em, with plenty of info ! enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top