JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
45DDC764-680D-489A-BB1C-820DAAB27B28.jpeg I was watching the Matrix a while back and it took me a while to realize this was Robert Taylor. I knew he looked familiar.

Why is it that Americans cannot get cast in roles as country/southern Americans? Walking Deads Rick Grimes - played by a Brit. Longmire's Walt Longmire played by an Aussie - MAGA stop outsourcing countryfolk! plenty of good ol' boys with American blood to play Americans. Its bad enough with Canadians stealing American jobs, but our Crown worshiping cousins is a bridge too far! :mad::p:rolleyes:

Why is it that Americans cannot get cast in roles as country/southern Americans? Walking Deads Rick Grimes - played by a Brit. Longmire's Walt Longmire played by an Aussie - MAGA stop outsourcing countryfolk! plenty of good ol' boys with American blood to play Americans. Its bad enough with Canadians stealing American jobs, but our Crown worshiping cousins is a bridge too far! :mad::p:rolleyes:

Yes, but Katee Sackhoff is a Portlander... Or was before moving down to Cali to persue her acting career.

Yes, but Katee Sackhoff is a Portlander... Or was before moving down to Cali to persue her acting career.
Originally from St Helens actually. My mother married her uncle and I remember many a get togethers with her and her family. She was a good kid back then and always a joy to be around. Last time we hung out was at my high school graduation party. She went on to be a millionaire. I went on to be a working stiff. Still can't figure out how she lost my phone number....

We binge watched the 2nd half of the final season as our black Friday to-do.

I felt they rushed a number of things to finish off story arc's and the like.

I was glad to see Peter Weller back, and he directed. Plays Lucian Connally, the previous sheriff.

Because American actors are puzzies.

One of the very few shows that my wife and I truly enjoy watching together. Glad the final season finally was released. Plan to watch the final two episodes tonight. Thanks for the lack of spoilers!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top