JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I've been watching a few YouTube videos that have a title indicating a Season 7 of Longmire, but the videos say no such thing. Got me, I guess.

However, a common explanation for why the show was discontinued in the first place is that they ran out of source material. That is, there were not enough of the Longmire books. I find this a ridiculous explanation, insofar as I only see similarity between the books and tv episodes in tv Season 1.

Furthermore, the tv show has so many regular and semi-regular characters that do not appear in the books that most of the six seasons worth of episodes can't possibly follow the books' plot lines. What do you think?

Here is a list I put together of characters in the books vs characters in the show. Do you agree?

Books and tv:

Walt Longmire
Henry Standing Bear
Victoria Morettii
Cady Longmire
Ruby
Omar (not sure about Omar)

TV only:

The Ferg
Branch Connally
Barlow Connally
Lucian Connally
Jacob Nighthorse
Mathias
Malachi Strand
Bob Barnes
Darius
Zachary Heflin
Sam Poteet
Hector (not sure)

I think either Ferg or Branch was represented in an early book, but in a different way and was shuttled off to a satellite sheriff office.

Are my lists correct?

I only have the DVD version and have no worthwhile contribution to your question.

My only comment is that Starbuck is one hot swimmer.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top