JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to get into the Long Range shooting sports but the only problem is I haven't lived in WA for all that long and I don't know where to start looking for a Range/Club to join... I recently purchased a 338 LM and I'm soon going to be sticking a NF 5.5-22x50 or 56mm on top. Iv'e done some 50 cal shooting in the past out to the 1000yrd mark back in the midwest but I'm kinda lost out here with no direction... Anyone have any good advice on where I should start looking???

Thanks! :cool:

Best thing for you to do might be to hop on Snipershide and look up the SHWW thread in the Members Link Up area. Lots of guys around your area that know of good places to shoot.

You can come and shoot out to 500 meters with us at the range in Pe Ell, WA. There are cool steel targets to knock down at 200, 300, 385 and 500 meters. I probably should mention that you have to shoot the targets standing up with no jackets, slings, etc. :s0114:

That 338 Lapua will beat the snot out of you before you make it through a match and might damage the targets. Bring out something else and shoot highpower silhouette with us, though. Look on the Pe Ell Sportsmen's club website for schedule and location.

Best thing for you to do might be to hop on Snipershide and look up the SHWW thread in the Members Link Up area. Lots of guys around your area that know of good places to shoot.

I second JLR. I know there are a couple guys in your area, one of them shooting a magnum also. He is a good man (I met him at a match in January), and he is always looking for people to shoot with.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top