WTS WA LONE WOLF – ALPHA WOLF - GLOCK 27 TO 9MM CONVERSION – THREADED - FLUTED – BLACK - BLIND MARKED

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by emdece, Nov 10, 2018 at 2:06 PM.

1. emdece

emdece
    Seattle

LONE WOLF – ALPHA WOLF - GLOCK 27 TO 9MM CONVERSION – THREADED - FLUTED – BLACK - BLIND MARKED

PM only for communication please.

First one to post "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item. I have this cross posted and the same rule applies everywhere.

Asking questions will not cause me to hold this item for you. See above.

Payment via USPS MO or PayPal +3.5%

No gift payments accepted

I have a busy schedule, so it may take me a few days to ship this out after payment is received.

No trades desired

For sale is a Lone Wolf Distributors Alpha Wolf barrel I have had for a while and used sparingly in my Glock 27. It will work in Gens 1-4. I believe it will also fit a Gen5, but cannot confirm.

I used this as my range barrel and therefore it saw no +P ammo or anything hot at all. I use range time to relax so no fast strings of fire or anything else. I do not own a suppressor so the threads have never been used other than for a thread protector. This barrel does include a thread protector and the threads are clean and pristine threads only. It has the standard ½” threads for 9mm.

Total round count is somewhere around 300 if I had to guess. This has not seen much use and it was always taken care of.

The barrel specs are:

Sub-Compact Glock 40 / 357 conversion to 9mm

Nitride finish

Threaded 1/2-28

Blind Marked

The barrel was around $165 or so after I had it shipped to me.

Offered for sale here for $107 shipped or $100 if local to zip 98188 in S Seattle.

31945735888_edd0959938_z.jpg

31945736688_7c5b129007_z.jpg

45816456391_c36b30386e_z.jpg