JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They should make a brace for these larger pistols that extends from the rear of the firearm, that you could pull into your upper arm/torso area. It seems to me like the best way to "brace" them for accurate and safe shooting. They should also make them available for everyone as easy as possible. Seems like the better one controls his weapon, the safer everyone is.:s0092:

I wish the ATF would just Go Away all together. No tax stamp, no registration, nothing. I want my sbr with suppressor and collapsing stock. Why should I have to fill out forms and pay for the "right" i already have? I want my selector switch!!! these agencies are frauds and illegal any way!:mad:

Haha yes, I am buying that WITH cash.
I dont know if this is pure idiocy on yhe ATFs part or entrapment..

Or.. Maybe.. Just maybe.. They are sticking to legal deffinitions and since they lost the green tip battle they feel less inclined to fight the market on this one?

Seems odd.

Im gonna buy one.... And put it on my SBR thus converting it into a pistol which can be carried loaded and concealed in a vehicle. If anyone gives me crap for shouldering it I can show them the tax stamp and tell them to F off...

Seems like a win/win.

Haha yes, I am buying that WITH cash.
I dont know if this is pure idiocy on yhe ATFs part or entrapment..

Or.. Maybe.. Just maybe.. They are sticking to legal deffinitions and since they lost the green tip battle they feel less inclined to fight the market on this one?

Seems odd.

At some point, with backing from the White House (depending on who is in it), they will do a turn around and then start serving subpoenas for customer lists. So yes, things like this are what I would buy in a gun show, with cash, and oh hi - my name is John Smith, thank you for the "brace". :rolleyes:

Some may think that paranoid, but I would respond with thinking them as naive.

The old saying: If some one tells ya you don't need that, You defiantly need 3!!!:D
Not my thing, but there are others that have this sort of wishy washy stuff going on so I gotta get my share of these things. Especially the Uber Evil Bayonet lug and the Bayonet to fit it

The guy in the picture in the linked story should be arrested. How dare he use a pistol brace against his shoulder.

I have yet to understand what all the hubbub is about. No one at the range has ever called the cops or the ATF on me for shouldering my AR pistol. I know for a fact that if it comes out of the vehicle at an active shooter problem (mall, school etc.), none of the cops are going to be asking me if I "shouldered" it or not to put an end to the bad guy.

As with everything, it is about "intent." If you intend to buy one of these to skirt the NFA, then according to the ATF you are in trouble. If you intend to buy one to make a pistol, then my guess is that you aren't. I would guess this applies as to whether you "shoulder" it or not.

I can hold my AR 15 pistol that has a brace up to my cheek only without locking it into my shoulder and still make hits at 200+ meters. But when I want, I act like a free man and do what my heart desires with my firearm.

I'm thinking any thing that might have been used in that cheesy movie Army of Darkness, would just about do it. Pay attention now, this is my BOOOOOOOM STICK! A chainsaw Bayonet definitely fits that!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top