JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a shop within the local metro area / valley that could mill my Glock 45 slide to accept an Aimpoint Acro. Any suggestions? I'd much rather spend my money locally before shipping the slide to Jagerwerks. Thanks.

Portland area. My apologies I should have specified.

Is there any places up North in WA? I'm looking to get a slide milled for a 509t but don't wanna deal with mailing it off to Jagerwerks :(
Yup. I'm planning on mailing mine off to them.

Are you looking for local to support the local economy or just don't want to drop it in an envelope?
I was hoping to support a local business but haven't really found anything I am super confident in. I have no issue mailing the slide. Just wanted to check here before I did.

Second Brimstone Gunsmithing. I had them mill the slide on my G45 for a holosun. Took about a month but the work was quality. The cerakote was done very well, too.
I just sent them a message. I don't see an option for an ACRO optic on their site.

Its difficult finding someone to do acro cuts, especially for the CZ P10C. Not that I would have experience with that...
Haha. Yea I'm getting a Glock G45 milled. So I have a ton of options as far as shipping the slide to a company.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top