JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw these on GB.com, looks like hes out of Hillsboro. Anyone looking for a transferable M2 carbine? Check out GB auction 905574665. apparently they will be penny starting some other transferables.

Very neat. I would LOVE to have an M2 carbine. I've loved carbines since I bought one as my first semi-auto in the late '80s. I once had a guy try to sell me an M2 "kit" for my M1. When I later found out how much legal trouble that could be, I was glad I didn't buy it.

Unfortunately this one will sell for far more than I could afford (like most anything NFA), but it is fun to look. :)

I knew a Warm Springs Indian named Rudy whose cousin had an M2.
They'd go out on the res and blast away.
I sometimes wonder what happened to that gun and if it was even registered.

As of this morning it's up to $7,250 with 3 days left. Looks like a couple bidders with more than one bid that are vying for it. Super cool gun. I live in WA and have a type 7 FFL and SOT 2 so I can, among other things own, and manufacture machine guns. The price of transferable's makes the cost of manufacturing a post sample feel like a real bargain. Of course, transferable MG's have proven to be a good investment.

As of this morning it's up to $7,250 with 3 days left. Looks like a couple bidders with more than one bid that are vying for it. Super cool gun. I live in WA and have a type 7 FFL and SOT 2 so I can, among other things own, and manufacture machine guns. The price of transferable's makes the cost of manufacturing a post sample feel like a real bargain. Of course, transferable MG's have proven to be a good investment.
Sheesh. Rub it in more why don't ya 😁:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads