JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw these on GB.com, looks like hes out of Hillsboro. Anyone looking for a transferable M2 carbine? Check out GB auction 905574665. apparently they will be penny starting some other transferables.

Very neat. I would LOVE to have an M2 carbine. I've loved carbines since I bought one as my first semi-auto in the late '80s. I once had a guy try to sell me an M2 "kit" for my M1. When I later found out how much legal trouble that could be, I was glad I didn't buy it.

Unfortunately this one will sell for far more than I could afford (like most anything NFA), but it is fun to look. :)

I knew a Warm Springs Indian named Rudy whose cousin had an M2.
They'd go out on the res and blast away.
I sometimes wonder what happened to that gun and if it was even registered.

As of this morning it's up to $7,250 with 3 days left. Looks like a couple bidders with more than one bid that are vying for it. Super cool gun. I live in WA and have a type 7 FFL and SOT 2 so I can, among other things own, and manufacture machine guns. The price of transferable's makes the cost of manufacturing a post sample feel like a real bargain. Of course, transferable MG's have proven to be a good investment.

As of this morning it's up to $7,250 with 3 days left. Looks like a couple bidders with more than one bid that are vying for it. Super cool gun. I live in WA and have a type 7 FFL and SOT 2 so I can, among other things own, and manufacture machine guns. The price of transferable's makes the cost of manufacturing a post sample feel like a real bargain. Of course, transferable MG's have proven to be a good investment.
Sheesh. Rub it in more why don't ya 😁:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top