JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey All!

Are there any local (PDX-METRO AREA) shops that have a wide selection of single action revolvers? I've had my eye on several different cowboy guns but I'd like to get the chance to at least hold a few different configurations and get a feel for 'em. Seems like there's hardly any locally. I haven't been out to Keith's yet, the last time I was in NW Armory it was so packed I couldn't even get to the glass. o_O I may try Sportsman's Warehouse but I think they have only two different flavors.

Anyone have any ideas?

The gun show at the expo is a good place to hold many different makes/models. It is much easier than asking the clerk in the gun shop to keep pulling different ones out of the case. Keith's does have a large selection.

The gun show at the expo is a good place to hold many different makes/models. It is much easier than asking the clerk in the gun shop to keep pulling different ones out of the case. Keith's does have a large selection.
Yeah that's a good point about the gun show. I might have to wait. I actually swung by Keith's this morning but it was so incredibly busy I didn't bother for help, just price checked.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews