JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey All!

Are there any local (PDX-METRO AREA) shops that have a wide selection of single action revolvers? I've had my eye on several different cowboy guns but I'd like to get the chance to at least hold a few different configurations and get a feel for 'em. Seems like there's hardly any locally. I haven't been out to Keith's yet, the last time I was in NW Armory it was so packed I couldn't even get to the glass. o_O I may try Sportsman's Warehouse but I think they have only two different flavors.

Anyone have any ideas?

The gun show at the expo is a good place to hold many different makes/models. It is much easier than asking the clerk in the gun shop to keep pulling different ones out of the case. Keith's does have a large selection.

The gun show at the expo is a good place to hold many different makes/models. It is much easier than asking the clerk in the gun shop to keep pulling different ones out of the case. Keith's does have a large selection.
Yeah that's a good point about the gun show. I might have to wait. I actually swung by Keith's this morning but it was so incredibly busy I didn't bother for help, just price checked.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top