JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Decided I just can't part with this one, surgery be damned. Thanks for the interest!

This is an amazing revolver that looks like new with nothing but a mild turn ring. I'm the second owner and have not fired it since I discovered I have to have surgery next month and will have to avoid high recoiling rounds for at least a year. The former owner stated he only put several cylinders through it and sold it due to starting a family. This revolver was named as the top carry revolver on the market today by Yankee Marshal (PlayboyPenguin here). It's a seven round .357 Magnum from the Performance Center with a 3" compensated barrel. Lock up and trigger are exceptional. This also comes with the two standard grips (Rosewood and rubber) and a third set of aftermarket gray grips that look even more amazing on this dark revolver. It's cut to work with moon clips or without moon clips and comes with two seven-round factory clips. It also comes with a leather pancake holster and a hard to find Crossbreed Outside the Waistband (OWB) composite leather/kydex holster made specifically for the 586 L-Comp.

All yours for a steal at $850.

Please respond by personal conversation/message, not here on the forum. Serious offers only. This is a premier firearm at an already low price, especially considering the hard to find holsters and the extra beautiful third set of grips. Leave your name and a phone number that you'll actually answer. Priority goes to Clark County residents although I will drive across the river to Portland on a firm commitment to buy. Pictures follow:
IMG_0619.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0623.jpg IMG_0625.jpg IMG_0627.jpg IMG_0629.jpg IMG_0632.jpg

Last Edited:
What? Dude, you can't ever have enough holes! If we had 15-hole revolvers, I wouldn't need my Glock 19! :) Thanks, though. It really is a nice piece and I hate to have to sell it due to being 64 with a neck that's about 80. But somebody will love it. Better somebody that can shoot it has it than me just keeping it stuck at the back of my safe.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top