JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Factory Refurbished. I bought this for my nephews for xmas because they are getting into geo-caching but turns out this model doesn't communicate with the Garmin "Cricket", which I also got for them.

New on ebay, these are upwards of $250. I'll sell for $180 obo. If it doesn't sell on here within a week, I'll post on ebay.

Thanks.

Detailed item info
Description
Compact and lightweight, the Garmin Dakota 20 is a touchscreen GPS receiver that is suitable for people who travel often. The Garmin GPS receiver has a 2.6-inch touchscreen display with an easy-to-use interface, simplifying your browsing experience. The built-in 3-axis electronic compass of the receiver accurately indicates the direction in which you are heading, even when the GPS device is not held in a flat position. The touchscreen GPS receiver has HotFix satellite prediction technology to relay your position information quickly and precisely, even in heavy cover and deep canyons. The Garmin Dakota 20 comes with a built-in worldwide basemap that lets you easily navigate in any part of the world. The Garmin Dakota 20 also supports download and storage of detailed topographic, marine, and road maps. At the touch of a button, the Garmin GPS receiver lets you share your waypoints, tracks, routes, and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices.

Product Identifiers
Brand Garmin
Model Dakota 20
MPN 0100078101
UPC 753759094874

Key Features
Usage Handheld/Outdoors
System Type Handheld
Screen Size 2.6"
User Interface Touch Screen

Display
Display Size 1.43 in. x 2.15 in.
Resolutions 240 X 160

Technical Features
Features 3D Map View, Altimeter, Built-In Altimeter, Built-In Barometer, Calender, Compass,
Trip calculator Points-of-Interest (POI), Time of sunrise/sunset

Battery
Battery Life 20 Hours

Dimensions
Weight 0.33 lb.

Other Features
PC Interface USB
Installed Memory 850 MB
Expansion Slot Type micro-SD slot

2012-12-06_17-49-59_974.jpg

2012-12-06_17-50-13_806.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top