JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stopmper you stole my thunder 4000.jpg under folder

Back in my day they didn't have hacksaws or de innernet so my dad would just hang us up by our thumbs until our arms were long enough to handle a full-size rifle. good times

This might sound weird but I learned along time ago from my friend 's mom lol a very nice looking woman but that's besides the point she said It don't matter how deep the well or how long the rope it's all how you dangle the bucket

As for a short stock for the Mossberg rifle you might try Halvin's he deals with vintage Mossberg parts.
I do not recall seeing a small scale stock for a Mossberg rifle ... But The Chipmunk / Cricket series of rifles can be had with both a youth sized stock and a replacement adult sized stock.
Andy

Thanks Andy,

I'm afraid to answer because this thread has already become so bastardized its sort of lost its meaning (I guess some people feel the need to bring others down before they feel their day is complete), but I was only asking if any stock maker still makes the smaller sized stocks for the kids.
Sure the factories offer shorter stocks for the younger shooters, but this is more "shrunk down" proportionately.
FWIW, we've had the smaller stock for the Mossberg for many years now.

Dean

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top