JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any of you guys have any viable knowledge of repair in this field? I am not able to plop down $180 to replace it so repair is my only option.
I have a DR Grader that utilizes one and it is not operational as I t goes out but not in.
I pulled it apart and it was damp inside so I tried the switch manually with the remote and it worked in the out position but will not retract. :s0092:
I believe it is these two switches because the motor works fine.

Any help is appreciated.:)

0CCDC349-F1E7-4C9E-957D-D74DAE0C9EFA.jpeg

96E49E27-0CB0-48BE-96F3-F5D85EC0CE3C.jpeg

FF92F9E9-64D8-45A4-B14C-357CE830C0B6.jpeg
They are hard soldiered to the CB.

9BC5DACA-CF7B-418C-B160-29A838A369A2.jpeg

Replace da switches. Try Digi-Key or Newmar parts catalog.

If you know how to use a continuity checker you can prove whether the switch is good or bad. I usually remove the part before checking to avoid some other component interfering with the reading.

Replace da switches. Try Digi-Key or Newmar parts catalog.

If you know how to use a continuity checker you can prove whether the switch is good or bad. I usually remove the part before checking to avoid some other component interfering with the reading.

I've already tested to the switch, it's not functioning. Need switch.;)

Thanks, that's the first place I looked and none of those videos goes inside the actuator for testing and parts purposes.
I need switch components.

You might try searching (maybe you already have) these forums also.
Sorry I'm of no real help.

Jim!

Desolder and pull the switch off the board. It should have nomenclature on it that identifies the maker of the switch and the part number. You don't really need the factory info since you can order the switch yourself as long as it is not a proprietary part, which they rarely are. Once you've identified the switch, you should be able to get one from Digi-key or Newmar... that's how we always did it when somebody brought in an oddball circuit board into the shop. Fixed many irrigation controllers, computers, etc, even tho we were just a radio shop.

If it is a proprietary part, different ball game.

You might try searching (maybe you already have) these forums also.
Sorry I'm of no real help.

I'm a member on tractor forum and they do not have any info on these things.
Thanks though.

Jim!

Desolder and pull the switch off the board. It should have nomenclature on it that identifies the maker of the switch and the part number. You don't really need the factory info since you can order the switch yourself as long as it is not a proprietary part, which they rarely are. Once you've identified the switch, you should be able to get one from Digi-key or Newmar... that's how we always did it when somebody brought in an oddball circuit board into the shop. Fixed many irrigation controllers, computers, etc, even tho we were just a radio shop.

If it is a proprietary part, different ball game.

Any chance this is what I need?
I was on that website the other day and I could not find anything pertaining to this, maybe I just don't know what I'm looking for which is the case I'm thinking.

A1B3027A-DDDC-4C86-8AC4-EDA5CE589CFA.png

Any chance this is what I need?
I was on that website the other day and I could not find anything pertaining to this, maybe I just don't know what I'm looking for which is the case I'm thinking.

View attachment 625645

Yup. That's probably the manufacturer.... there should be numbers somewhere that identify that particular switch. Maybe on the other side?

Sorry I'm not familiar with the name "TONELUCK" or that particular switch. I'd have to go to my old radio shop and ask to look at the catalogs. When you say you were on the website, what website did you mean?

Mouser electronics and Newark as sources.
I've had marginal luck with tuner or contact cleaner along with repeated actuation albeit likely will have to drill small hole to get the oxide cleaner in and wait days till thoroughly dried pendinf spring or plastic pivots are not broken.
In the mean time if you have the outside dimensions, I may be able to give you some micro switches you could try modify to fit your application. they have long actuators that can be clipped and bent to fit your needs . somewhat tricky but doable. Also you may need to alter the solder mount and use epoxy but hey its worth a shot
Mine look similar to this:
1571418458875.png Let me know the dimensions and I'll dig them up and compare.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews