JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My condolences to you for the loss of your dog. I know exactly how it feels. We are entrusted with the special duty and privilege to assist these wonderful animals in this time of their lives. Thank you for caring for your dog. I hope you find peace.

Sorry Sgt., keep your head up. It will mean everything to her, having you there when she goes. There's no words to make something like this better, I am sorry for your loss.

I was all kinds of messed up after our collie mix died in our car from lymphoma on the way back home from camping. We thought she had longer and thought we would take her to the beach one last time... Didn't even make it one day at the beach.

Lilly the French bulldog says sorry for your loss.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442677933.464348.jpg

My dog lays peacefully at my feet.
With no concerns for the limits of time.

I made him part of the pack. And so he feels both love and belonging.
His only desire is to spend every day he knows. In this place. At my feet.

And when he's gone. The pack is broken. There is a deep loss.
My friend did not mean to hurt me. He gave all he had. His full measure.

It's this knowledge that hurts me the most.
Who am I to have such value placed on me?

Last Edited:
My neighbor recently lost his long time best friend and had a personalized granite memorial plaque made in remembrance of her.
Amazing detail and quality.

A 6 year old's take on why his dog is passing early

He said, "People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life – like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right?"

The six-year-old continued, "Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don't have to stay as long."

How true, dogs are born to love unconditionally, for life. We would be a better society if we were more like them.

Sorry my friend, I regret the time when it comes for me......We are lucky though because a lot of folks will never know the bond and love they can give you. I am greatful for every moment with my pup, they are like our children.:(

So sorry to hear about your pooch Sgt.
I know how hard it is. Lost my pig about 6 months ago and it hurts. My condolences go to you and yours....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top