JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1900
Manufacturer
Nightforce
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I love this setup and am only selling to upgrade my 18" to a NX8 or ATACR. I Have all the original packaging. This setup is very light and weighs just under 30oz as pictured. Looking to sell as whole package but would split if someone just wanted to NXS. Items/condition listed below.

Scope: Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x42, MIL-R reticle/Mil turrets; glass is perfect, faint scope ring marks on the body. Comes with NF tenebraex caps

Mount: Reptilia AUS 30mm mount (39mm/1.5") with ROF 30 for RMR and 2.5mm RMR riser (clears the turrets perfectly). Mount is in great condition. The ROF 30 required some minor filling on the front brace portion to clear the objective housing on the NXS. it is not noticeable when mounted and does not effect the function but I want to be transparent incase you intend to take it apart. I also have a brand new ROF 30 for an ACRO that I will include with a full price sale.

RMR: Type 2 RM06 with 3.25 moa dot and adjustable brightness. Functions perfectly and the glass is clear. The finish has some wear on the front and back where it sat in a FCD OPFG mount previously.

Asking $1900 Payment via Zelle (preferred) but can also take Cash or PayPal/FF

Trades: Would trade for/towards NX8 2.5-20 F1 or 4-32 F1 with Mil-xt or Mil-c reticle or a F1 ATACR any mag except 1-8 with MIL-R, Mil-C or MIL-XT reticles

IMG_4156.jpeg IMG_4157.jpeg IMG_4158.jpeg IMG_4160.jpeg IMG_4159.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class