JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

8B4B6060-EEFB-42A6-B22F-BB9F4017CDE1.jpeg

I don't understand the disdain for lights on levers. 100% confident every real wilderness man and cowboy in history if given the option to have an extremely portable and lightweight flashlight attached to their rifle, would say "yes!"

I don't understand the disdain for lights on levers. 100% confident every real wilderness man and cowboy in history if given the option to have an extremely portable and lightweight flashlight attached to their rifle, would say "yes!"
Honestly never gave any thoughts to putting a light on mine. I use it primarily as a range gun and a suppressor host. It is totally worthy of being equipped with one. It's a very reliable gun and could certainly fit the same role as other guns I own that I consider for defense purposes.

Honestly never gave any thoughts to putting a light on mine. I use it primarily as a range gun and a suppressor host. It is totally worthy of being equipped with one. It's a very reliable gun and could certainly fit the same role as other guns I own that I consider for defense purposes.

It would make sense to not bother putting a light on something that only ever would see use during preplanned trips to the range.

Off the beaten path.

If you don't mind drilling into your handguard, a piece of pic rail can be added and a light can be mounted to it.

1611632843082.jpeg

I'm a cheap bastage, so when I built my 1894 for camp duty, I bought a cheap little section of picatinny rail for $10, then used wood screws to attach it to the forend of my rifle. Then got a QD offset mount and a Surefire and it worked great. Need to pre-drill the holes to prevent cracking.

rSkAwWytTq2x9dMv6Z51IA (1).jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top