JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Inspired by a couple other threads that I didn't want to derail. I wouldn't normally engage in such blasphemy, but I could see mounting a light-weight light system on this one:

spacecowboy1-jpg.563522

Any recommendations? Thanks.

Get a handguard for it and then go look at mlok stuff by arisaka defense.

Thanks all for the thoughts. Random replies:

• The Hill People one was the only was I finding. Looks like it fits the bill.
  • The handguard makes sense, though I just don't like it from an aesthetic stand point. And, yes, I'm aware the base gun is debatable in that category to begin with. Most of our lever-guns are blued steel and wood. One is stainless and wood. Then there is this thing.
  • Not a fan of optics on leverguns either and any I acquired are not so equipped, though we do have a gifted Savage 99 with a vintage scope. I wouldn't have thought so, but I really like that rifle.
  • As to the final resting place of my immortal soul, yah, that's pretty much a foregone conclusion due to my debaucherous ways. Might as well go out in a final blaze of depravity on all fronts. :p

On the CST, which doesn't have a nice wood stock or forend, I don't think adding a rail is that bad of a thing. Nor a suppressor, nor a red dot (which I'm patiently waiting for a mount to come to market for)

ACC4F07E-F4ED-48C2-85A2-DD1BB6CF182E.jpeg

There's a lot of articles written about the shadow a suppressor makes with a light mounted behind it.
I did see a dog legged extension rail that helps move the light towards the end of the suppressor, but they were made for slotted hand guards

1611631471027.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews